Wednesday, September 3, 2008

First Day of School*-*-*-*Marrion Mustangs



Susie was so sad to see her summertime friend leave her.





Our neighbors Tyler, Ayumi, Maya, and Boomer were outside while I forced Braiden into a series of pics. Enjoy!








Braiden is now a First grader. He rides to school in style on bus #108, although his school is only 1/2 a mile away. His teacher is named Mrs. Schiet, but wisely goes by Mrs. "S". We got several before school shots. However, I was forbidden to take any pictures on school grounds-by Braiden-, so be happy with what you got. Nor was I allowed to kiss him goodbye. Hopefully he gets this all out of his system at an early age and will hold my hand in public at 15. A mother can dream.

4 comments:

Mad Rankly Elk said...

OMG! Braiden you are geting so big! I can't believe you are already in the first grade. It looks like you were very excited to start your first day as a Marrion Mustang! I see you are also surrounded by very pretty girls in your clasroom. heehee

Call me and tell me all about it!

Lots of Love- KaKa

GiGi said...

Hi Braiden! OMG, you look so handsome on your first day of school. I can't believe you are in first grade already. I bet you will have lots of girlfriends because you are so cute. Hopefully you met some friends that live around you that you can play with. I hope you have a great year in first grade.

We love you very much,

GiGi and Papa Leonard

JosieBeanLily said...

Hi Braiden

Looking good for your first day of school. I'm glad to see your mom took pictures of your classroom so we can see where you will spend your day. You should give your mom a big kiss for that.

Love you,
Ness

GrPa said...

Hello Braiden....Wow 1st grade already and your classroom of pretty girls. Your Mom did a great job taking the photos. You look so big and handsome. You've had a great summer with fishing with your Dad, bike riding, skate boarding. swimming, climbing. You did great. I bet Suzy Q is going to miss you while at school.
Hang in there and keep the photos coming on your blog.
We love you Very Much.
GrMa & GrPa Loughrey.